Get Thorpe Park Discount Tickets and Experience the Extreme Thrills

Are you ready for a bone-chilling ride at Thorpe Park Theme Park?

Whenever I find myself in the U.K. I always make it a point to visit the most thrilling park around, Thorpe Park. I always find myself having the need to test my tolerance level for thrill rides, and only Thorpe Park satisfies the need. Even if sometimes I'm a little short of cash, I just easily get Thorpe Park discount tickets to cover my expenses. Who says only locals can save money?

Thorpe Park has some amazing thrill rides like Saw: The Ride, Nemesis Inferno, Detonator, and Slammer, and those are just a few. As you can notice, judging by their names simply, you will already have that sense of foreboding or something similar. I never get bored visiting this park again because every time you go, you feel a different kind of thrill or whatever.

My favorite rides in Thorpe Park

Definitely, it's Saw: The Ride. It's one of the newest additions to the park and for me, the best idea Thorpe Park has had in years! Saw is my favorite thriller series, and having the ride that goes with the movies, having the same effect as when you find out you're in one of Jigsaw's games, that same spine-tingling you have and the sense of panic, having all those is awesome! For a thrill ride like me, I can definitely say that Saw: The Ride is their best ride in Thorpe Park.

If you're planning for a vacation to Thorpe Park and you want to it to be be memorable, I suggest you do what I did—get Thorpe Park discount tickets! Being someplace far from home is a bit overwhelming, and sometimes the price of things just shock me, so I at least exert effort in looking for discount tickets offered by a site or a local store in Surrey.

Thorpe Park Recommendations

If you want to know more about theme park discounts and Thorpe Park, check out the following sites:

Thopre Park Company Site

More Information onThorpe Park

Thorpe Park Discount Coupon